Cupcake Cushion Covers ...

I have been sooooooo busy today cleaning and choresy-type stuff but I did manage to get time to make some cushions for my kitchen chairs.

I had bought some REALLY cute tea towels featuring my favourite thing ... CUPCAKES. In the end 6 teatowels only made 2 cushions, (so I shall have to buy more! oops!).

Here they are:





closer up:



I pieced the tea towels over cushion pads that I had already and put in some holes and gromets with my crop o dile and threaded through pretty ribbons.

I am really pleased with them and can't wait to make more!

1 comment:

  1. those cushions are absolutely Gorgeous Mandy!
    love those fresh coulours and pretty cupacakes and tea designs..... I love them!

    have a great evening.... and week :-)

    regards
    Mimibricole

    ReplyDelete