3 Different Ways With Digi's

I found some gorgeous images today so was inspired to make some cards with them ... I have entered the first card into a challenge too over at colour create which is themed as WARM PINKS, CHOCOLATE and WHITE.

I also wanted to illustrate 3 ways with digital images.

'In My Favourite Chair' & 'My Lovely Balloon'

Card 1


Card 2


Card 3



Recipes : Card 1 - coloured image, cut image out into its shape keeping a white border. Decoupaged the dress and balloon, added a pc generated sentiment and a colour square panel background. Embellished with a satin bow.

Card 2 - coloured image and paper pieced some pretty faded dots digi paper onto the chair base, cushion and arms. Then cut the image out as a square, layered with a dark background, added a pc generated sentiment, added 3 rectangles of design paper and a couple of bits of scalloping.

Card 3 - resized the image to really tiny, added to a dark square panel, added my sentiment, printed out onto card. Then printed out stripey paper onto a bigger square and attached this panel to my white card base. Attached the card front onto this using foam pads for a bit more depth. Added a scallop strip cut from Papermania scalloped cardstock.

Using:

'Pretty Faded Dots' Papers
'
Mod Podge' Papers
Images from
Clip Art & Craft


I really enjoyed making those; well that's my Tuesday afternoon spent! It's back to work tomorrow but I have had a really lovely couple of crafty days off.

Enjoy your week everyone !
x

No comments:

Post a Comment