Customers & Associate Designers Cards

It is always so wonderful to see a project made using my digital products!
Here are lots of amazing cards from some super crafty ladies out there using Cupcake papers and products.

You can visit their bloggies to see much more from each designer too.

Thanks everyone for sharing these little beauties.
Using Citris Doodle Dots Papers


Using The Colours of Life Papers


Using For the Colours of Life Papers

Using Doodle Dots Papers


Using: Colour modified I Love Candy Papers


Using: Doodle Dots Papers

All the above super cute cards are made by the lovely Merrigan over at Bee Crafty Downloads, not only is she a very talented illustrator, but a great cardmaker too. I am sure you will agree her cards are fabulous.

Using Doodle Dots By Trixi

Using Doodle Fun by Kim


Using Candy Scribbles Papers by Sheri


Using Olive Scribbles Papers by Dei

Using Doodle Dots papers by Lori


Using Doodle Dots papers by Trixi

Using My Lazy Sunday papers by Christine

1 comment:

  1. These are great aren't they!! Cupcake digi papers and Bee Crafty images, a match made in heaven! Really pleased you like my and my DT efforts here, I genuinely enjoy using your papers they are so versatile, with lots of fab designs and great patterns :)

    ReplyDelete