Pretty Envelopes ...


I think envelopes get overlooked sometimes with cardmaking so lately I have tried a little bit harder with those too.

It's easy to make the envelope pretty too I think so why not complete the packaging to go with a nice card!

Running them through the printer with a block colour to match the card or even using the same paper design as on your card gives the whole thing a real finishing touch.


Using: 'Leah papers'

I don't tend to embellish my envelopes because I can't bear the thought of the embelly being torn off going through the postal system.

Do you have any other ideas with envelopes, why not share them here.

And why not make your own envelope too ... you can find a free template here courtesy of jessica jones design. Just print onto cardstock, score it, cut out and decorate.

No comments:

Post a Comment