DIGI CARD SAMPLERS ...

I just put together a few samples of digital layout 'cards' using cupcakes papers for some cards I am making up. I am sharing them for a little inspiration too...

So here you go, I do plan on making a few of these up into actual cards later. I usually start with a digi layout and then create my cards from that... I find it gives me a good structure for my cardmaking... hope you like them...!




I used:

Daisy Daisy Papers as a background piece to this image
Digi Image




I used:

Mod Podge Papers
PP Image




I used:

Olivia Papers
Digi Image
Digi Paper Pieced the Image




I used:

Fresh Polkas Papers
PP Image




I used:

Pink and Green Mix Papers
Digi Image




I used:

Amanda Papers from the WOW range
Bee Crafty image
Digi Paper pieced with Amanda Papers



I used:

Charlotte Papers
Coffee Cup image (freebie from Digi Stamp Boutique, thanks DSB!)
Image made on PC




I used:

Katy Papers from WOW ranges
Bee Crafty Digi Image
Paper Pieced with Katy papers



I used:

Fresh Polkas Paper
Turtle Image
Sentiment from PC



I used:

Dreamy Papers Collection
pink petticoat image

No comments:

Post a Comment