A few new card makes to share ...

I have been doing lots of cardmaking the last couple of weeks which has been so nice, things can get SO busy that crafting seems to go out of the window sometimes. So i said to myself.. that's it, I am going to put some time aside just to craft ... and so I did.

It really is SO relaxing making cards, do you find that too?

So, here are my cards, all 8x8" square... my favourite sized cards ...

(apologies for rubbish photos, i am useless with a camera!)



Get Flowers Kit (not for sale just yet)




Blossoms & Bubbles Papers

Polly Image from Digi Stamp Boutique
Flowers from stash


In B&W



et voila with colour - isn't colour amazing! Using pinks and yellows for this card for a summery fresh feel...



Matching envelope shown in this one.



Closer up (the ribbon went a bit wonky but I sorted that afterwards)

Blossoms & Bubbles Papers
Funky Polkas Papers
Pink Petticoat Image
Bits from stash

TFL, going to enjoy some sun now!

No comments:

Post a Comment