Sponsering the Lovely Bee Crafty Downloads in August...



Bee Crafty have a brand new challenge today all about digital papers and I am sponsering them, how exciting!

It's Challenge 12 – ‘Using Digi Papers’.

Why not go along and join them in the challenge and win 2 of my scribbles mini paper sets AND a super cute image from the Bee Crafty digital images.

Link to the blog is here: http://bee-crafty.blogspot.com/

It's great to be a part of it as I am a BIG fan of Bee Crafty. If you haven't seen her images, you really can't help but love them.

2 comments:

  1. Love how you've coloured and repeated these bunnies, they work really well on your background paper. Charming card!
    Thanks for being a fabulous sponsor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours and the layout! I adore these bunnies- they make me smile every time I look at them hehe.
    xx

    ReplyDelete